- Wednesday, April 30: Lynnette Cary, PhD, Staff Scientist (Henry M. Jackson Foundation), Radiation Countermeasures Program, AFRRI: Promising therapeutics for mixed neutron/gamma radiation: Is there a measure we can count on? Related information:
- Wednesday, April 23: Joyce Cantrell, CAPT/MC/USN, MD, MPH, GLP Test Facilities Manager, AFRRI: AFRRI and the USU Global Health Program.
- Wednesday, April 9: Mr. Barrett N. Fountos, MS, Program Manager/Health Scientist, Office of Domestic and International Health Studies, U.S. Department of Energy, Germantown, MD: Highlights of the Russian health studies program. Related information:
- Wednesday, April 2: David L. Bolduc, PhD, Research Microbiologist, AFRRI: The development of radiation injury algorithms using blood parameters from a nonhuman primate model: A pilot study. Related information:
- Wednesday, March 26: Gregory L. King, PhD, Research Physiologist, Radiation Countermeasures Program, AFRRI: The ferret as an animal model for research.
- Wednesday, March 12: John F. Kalinich, PhD, Internal Contamination and Metal Toxicity Program, AFRRI: Decorporation of internalized radionuclides. Related information:
- Wednesday, February 26: Dr. William F. Blakely, PhD, Biological Dosimetry Program, AFRRI: Further updates on translational biodosimetry research activities. Related information:
- Wednesday, February 19: Natalia I. Ossetrova, PhD, Research Biologist, Biological Dosimetry Program, AFRRI: Nonhuman primate radiation model with limited and fully supportive care for biodosimetry. Related information:
- Wednesday, February 12: Michael R. Landauer, PhD, Research Toxicologist, AFRRI: Intramuscular delivery of genistein nanoparticles as a medical radiation countermeasure agent: New developments. Related information:
- Wednesday, February 5: Vijay K. Singh, PhD, Associate Professor, Acting Chair, Radiation Biology Department, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine, Countermeasure Development Program, AFRRI, USUHS: Advanced development of gamma-tocotrienol as a radiation countermeasure. Related information:
- Wednesday, January 29: Juliann G. Kiang, PhD, Combined Injury: Radiation with Other Insults
Program, AFRRI: Synergy between radiation and hemorrhage: Events beyond ARS. Related information:
- Wednesday January 15: Sibyl N. Swift, PhD, Research Biologist, Countermeasure Development Program, AFRRI: Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) disrupt hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis feedback in male mice. Related information:
- Wednesday, January 8, 2014: C. Chandra Kumar, PhD, MBA, Executive Director, Onconova Therapeutics, Pennington, NJ: Akt/PKB cell survival signaling pathway. Related information: