Administrative Support Division
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20814-4799
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Main Number: (301) 295-9388
Fax: (301) 295-3916
Travel and Transportation
Dwight Davidson, Lead Transportation Assistant 295-9385
Nikki Oyola, Transportation Assistant 295-9386
George Hardy, Senior Motor Vehicle Operator 295-9892
When the University has been closed or employees are released due to inclement weather conditions, the shuttle will run on a revised schedule if weather permits. The safety of our passengers and drivers is of utmost importance. Please Note: The shuttle schedule may also be disrupted by construction projects, traffic, or other unforeseen events. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact the Administrative Support Division on 295-9385/86.
- WRNMMC Commuter Information
- WRNMMC Shuttle Information
- USU - WRNMMC Building 27 - WRNMMC Building 7 Shuttle Schedule
USUHS Shuttle Schedule:
- 0600 - 0930 Monday-Friday (except holidays):
Runs continuously. (The first run leaves the USUHS tunnel at 0600; the last run leaves the Medical Center Metro at 0930.)
- 1435 - 1800 Monday-Friday (except holidays):
Runs continuously. (The first run leaves the USUHS tunnel at 1435; the last run leaves the USUHS tunnel at 1800.)
Metrochek- DoD, National Capital Region (NCR) Mass Transit Benefit
An employer-provided mass transportation fare subsidy offered to eligible employees who use mass transit for their work commute.
To be eligible for this program you must be:
- A civilian, military or NAF employee, paid and employed by the DoD and permanently stationed and working in the NCR
- Interns/students employed and paid directly by DoD
Travel Forms and Instructions for Travel Orders
Adobe Acrobat: You may download and save the BLANK forms, or fill them in online and print for mailing. Please note that you cannot save the form with the information that you have typed using Acrobat Reader. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed to view and manipulate forms.
When using these electronic forms you can tab between fields. Some fields require specifically formatted information. The date format should be dd/mm/yyyy (except DD1610, which requires a yyyy/mm/dd format). Close your browser once you have finished for security purposes.
(Requires .mil proxy for access, contact the Service Desk for assistance.)
- DD Form 1610- Travel Authorization Form (Personnel)
- DD Form 1610 (Students)- Travel Authorization Form
- USU Form 7006- Travel Funding Authorization
- USU Form 5310- Invitational Travel Order Form
- Change of Administrative Orders Form
- Electronic Foreign Clearance Guide
- Overseas Travel Clearance Request- must be submitted to ASD at least 30 days in advance of travel date.
You must also take the Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection Awareness Training through the Security department.