General Schedule & Federal Wage System Positions
Jobs Vacancies Notices
- New (Medical Technologist) NW40644-11-1203215K3892775E, GS-0644-11,(AFRRI)
- New (Supervisory Program Analyst) NW40343-12-1204188K3924091, GS-0343-11/12,(FAC)
- New (Maintenance Mechanic) NW44749-10-1210434K3892648D , wG-4749-10,(AFRRI)
- New (Work Order Administrative Techncian OA) NW40303-05-1204364K3891060D, GS-0303-05,(LOG)
- New (Supervisory Systems Accountant) NW40510-13-1211692K3933622D, GS-0510-13,(FMG)
USU Summer Hire Positions
We're sorry, no positions available at this time. Thank you!
Using USAJobs to Search and Apply for Jobs:
All the tools applicants need to search for a job, build a resume, apply online and keep up-to-date on the status of their job search are readily available. Best of all, information is easily accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Getting Started is Easy!
- Go to www.usajobs.gov and click "Create an Account", or log in11:33 AM 9/10/2014 to existing account.
- Upload resume(s) or build a resume using the Resume Builder.
- Click "Search for Jobs" to search the database containing thousands of federal jobs.
- Search Tips: USAJOBS includes job postings for all federal agencies. Use the search tips below to assist you in narrowing your search:
If you have the Job Announcement Number: Type the Job Announcement Number in the Keyword search box on the homepage or
To search for Department of the Navy Jobs http://don.usajobs.gov/; or
Click "Advanced Search". Select search criteria such as job series number, location, agency, job title, etc.
- When ready to apply for a job announcement, click "Apply Online" and select the resume you wish to submit. Follow additional instructions to upload required supporting documents and answer questionnaires.