GS and FWS Vacancies
USU Summer Hire Positions
Using USAJobs to Search and Apply for Jobs:
All the tools applicants need to search for a job, build a resume, apply online and keep up-to-date on the status of their job search are readily available. Best of all, information is easily accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Getting Started is Easy!
- Go to www.usajobs.gov and click "Create an Account", or log in to existing account.
- Upload resume(s) or build a resume using the Resume Builder.
- Click "Search for Jobs" to search the database containing thousands of federal jobs.
- Search Tips: USAJOBS includes job postings for all federal agencies. Use the search tips below to assist you in narrowing your search:
If you have the Job Announcement Number: Type the Job Announcement Number in the Keyword search box on the homepage or
To search for Department of the Navy Jobs http://don.usajobs.gov/; or
Click "Advanced Search". Select search criteria such as job series number, location, agency, job title, etc.
- When ready to apply for a job announcement, click "Apply Online" and select the resume you wish to submit. Follow additional instructions to upload required supporting documents and answer questionnaires.