Contact CEC

Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Continuing Education and Conferences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
Phone: (301) 295-1537

USU Courtyard

Lost Certificates

If you attended an educational activity sponsored by Uniformed Services University Continuing Education for Health Professionals, and need a certificate (original or replacement), we can assist you. If you do not recall the exact event date or title, look at our list of past events.

Steps to replace a lost certificate of attendance or credit

  • Verify the event was sponsored by USUHS, and that no more than 6 years have elapsed since the event. We do not retain records beyond 6 years.
  • Be sure you have the exact title, date, and location of the event. Refer to list of past events to find the exact title and dates of USU events.
  • Contact the office of the Activity Director, department or organization who organized the event. This could be a USU department, or any DoD agency or professional group. The contact information can be found on your event materials or by searching the internet for the title and date of the event. For a list of some of our event organizers, refer to Event Organizers
  • Email the event organizer and request a certificate. Provide the following information: your name, degree, email, mailing address, phone, and the event information: title, dates, location, type of credits you are requesting, and the number of hours or days you attended.
  • If you are unable to obtain a certificate from the event organizer, contact Gail-Selina S. Hewitt-Clarke, MS. Ed, University Registrar Office (301) 295-1667 or (301) 295-3448. The University Registrar is located at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, 4301 Jones Bridge Road Rm 1041, A bldg., Bethesda, MD 20814-4712 fax (301) 295-3545 provide all the information listed above.
  • If you still have problems, email with the same information.