This page details the way in which the Assessment, Monitoring & Evaluation (AME) division conducts knowledge management and standardizes Department of Defense (DoD) relevant tools and activities. Defining these objectives, through best practices that drive mission planning, resourcing, training, preparation and design of the AME protocol articulates the operational and tactical approach taken at a methodological level. Further, the creation of Global Health Engagement (GHE) playbooks demonstrates at a strategic level, what methods are used to identify gaps in DoD processes.
Below you can find the latest methodological tools and products that the Center for Global Health Engagement (CGHE) implements. Please click on the links below to access this content.
- Patient Movement (USAF Proponent)
- Extremity Trauma and Amputee Care (May 2017)
- Mongolia Medlog and Nursing Evaluation (June 2017)
- RHC-P Medical Functional Area Playbooks
- RHC-P Country 5 Year Health Engagement Strategies (April 2016)
- Nursing and Medical Logistics SMEE with the Mongolian Armed Forces (June 2017)
- Palau Ear, Nose and Throat Humanitarian Mission with USARPAC/RHC-P (July 2017)