Jump to navigation
- P. Reed, et al. “Evidence-Based Guidelines for Supportive Care of Patients with Ebola Virus Disease.” The Lancet, 17 February 2018.
- P. Reed, J. Greulich, CW. Beadling, et al. “Liberia National Disaster Preparedness Coordination Exercise: Implementing Lessons Learned from the West African Disaster Preparedness Initiative.” American Journal of Disaster Medicine, Winter 2017.
- P. Hollier, et al. “Challenges in Preparing Veterinarians for Global Animal Health: Understanding the Public Sector.” Journal of Veterinary Medical Education, August 2017.
- G. Diehl, N. Bradstreet and F. Monahan. “DoD at the Forefront of Global Health Emergency Response: Lessons Learned from the Ebola Outbreak.” Health Security, September-October 2016.
- P. Reed and P. Luan. “La Palabre: A New Schema for Global Health.” Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, August 2016.
- J. Morton Hamer, J. Jordan, P. Reed, J. Greulich, B. Gaye and CW. Beadling. “Republic of Senegal Disaster Preparedness and Response Exercise: Lessons Learned and Progress Toward Key Goals”. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, July 2016.
- K. Vest. “Zika Virus Update: More on an Emerging Arboviral Disease in the Western Hemisphere”. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, June 2016.
- G. Diehl, F. Monahan, E. Johnston, N. Bradstreet and G. Oravec. “Developing a Range of Assessment Capabilities to Measure the Impact of DoD Global Health Engagements (GHEs)”. International Review of the Armed Forces Medical Services, June 2016.
- T. Cullison. “Military Health Engagement: Advancing the U.S.-Myanmar Relationship.” Center for Strategic & International Studies, April 2016.
- G. Diehl and S. Major. “Finding a Healthy Match: A Discussion on Applying the Appropriate Level of Analysis for GHE Activities.” Military Medicine. Vol. 181 No. 3, March 2016.
- K. Vest. Zika Virus: A Basic Overview of an Emerging Arboviral Infection in the Western Hemisphere. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, March 2016.
- G. Diehl and S. Major. “Healthy End States? Conducting AM&E for Security Cooperation, with Data from OHASIS.” MOC Warfighter. Issue 6, February 2016.
- T. Cullison, CW. Beadling and E. Erickson. Global Health Engagement: A Military Medicine Core Competency. Joint Force Quarterly, January 2016.
- G. Diehl and S. Major. “White Hull or White Elephant? Soft Power and the Chinese Hospital Ship, the Peace Ark.” Defense and Security Analysis. Vol. 31 No. 4, November, 2015.
- R. Nang, F. Monahan, G. Diehl and D. French. “A Qualitative Content Analysis of Global Health Engagements in PKSOI’s SOLLIMS.” Military Medicine. Vol. 180 No. 4, April 2015.
- G. Diehl and S. Major. “MOE vs. M&E: Considering the Difference between Measuring Strategic Effectiveness and Monitoring Tactical Evaluation.” Military Medicine. Vol. 180 No. 1, January 2015.
- P. Hollier, C. Brown, B. Walters, and J. Poppe. "Global Animal Health Engagement: Augmenting Military and Professional Veterinary Competencies toward Effective Support of Peace and Stability Operations." PKSOI. Vol. 4, Issue 4, July 2014.
- Diehl, K. Edmonson, E. Ferguson and K. Riley. “Measures of Effectiveness in Defense Engagement and Learning (MODEL): Conceptual Study Design.” Lancet. Vol. 381, Special Issue, S39, June 2013.