Civilian Human Resources

Human Resources

USU Courtyard

Employment Verification

The employment verification service known as The Work Number is available once again for DoD employees. Now there are options for employees needing employment verification including The Work Number and self-service employment verification via the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) My Biz. For those requesting historical data from The Work Number, there will be a gap in employee data from February 2011 to September 2011. Information on receiving employment verification from these systems is provided below.

Employment Verification Announcement in My Biz

Self-service employment verification is available via the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) using your My Biz account. Additional information and instructions are available on our public MyBiz portal. This option requires the employee to have a CAC and access to My Biz.

Note if you are unsure whether you have My Biz access you can always use the traditional method and stop by the HR service desk at CHR or call Mrs. Kima Watts (301) 295-3985.