There are no TMA vacancies at this time Thank you.
Using USAJobs to Search and Apply for Jobs
All the tools applicants need to search for a job, build a resume, apply online and keep up-to-date on the status of their job search are readily available. Best of all, information is easily accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Getting Started is Easy!
1. Go to USAJobs and click on Create an Account, or log in to existing account.
2. Upload resume(s) or build a resume using the Resume Builder.
3. Click on Search for Jobs to search the database containing thousands of federal jobs.
Search Tips: USAJOBS includes job postings for all federal agencies. Use the search tips below to assist you in narrowing your search:
- If you have the Job Announcement Number: Type the Job Announcement Number in the Keyword search box on the homepageor
- To search for Department of the Navy Jobs; or
- Click Advanced Search. Select search criteria such as job series number, location, agency, job title, etc.
4. When ready to apply for a job announcement, click Apply Online and select the resume you wish to submit. Follow additional instructions to upload required supporting documents and answer questionnaires.