The mission of the Vice President for Information & Education Technology and Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) is to serve the faculty and students of the University by applying and integrating information technology resources to:
- Enhance and support instruction, teaching, and learning;
- Support and enhance research;
- Provide a secure reliable networking/telecommunication environment;
- Designing and recommend technical solutions that directly support the organization mission and vision;
- Provide a robust information management (IM)/information technology (IT) governance structure to efficiently manage limited IT resources.