Located on the NIH Bethesda Campus, Clinical Center, Building 10
- Location: NIH Clinical Center, Building 10, Radiology and Imaging Sciences, MRI division
- Equipment: Siemens Biograph mMR, fully integrated 3T MRI/ PET
- Technologist: available, during regular daytime hours.
- Availability, priority: all CNRM patients have priority at all times.
- Post-processing: see Image Processing core for assistance
- Scheduling: Calpendo (https://cnrmschedule.ninds.nih.gov/). For first-time users, please contact Sarah Yang (email@example.com) to set up accounts.
Points of contact for information on core resources, policies, and procedures
- Dr. Vincent Ho, Core PI, Email
- Dr. John Butman, Core PI, Email
Access to CNRM core resources is available for CNRM funded studies and for broader research needs according to CNRM policies, including prioritization and cost sharing. For further information on the policies or for a copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.