How do I obtain a Data Sharing Agreement (DSA) for my research that involves DHA data?

The DHA Privacy Office serves as the main point of contact for data sharing requests, data sharing arrangements with private entities, and research projects. A DSA is requested by submitting a Data Sharing Application Agreement (DSAA) endorsed by both an Applicant and a Government Sponsor (the “requestors”) which must be approved before a DSA will be executed. Once the DSAA is approved it becomes part of the final agreement provided to the requestors.

See link for more information on DSA and the required forms: