How do I report my GRE scores?

You must request that ETS (Educational Testing Services) send your GRE scores to USU Graduate Education Office. To request scores, use the USU Institution code, 5824. It is not necessary to specify any other code. We are not able to accept copies or unofficial score reports. You may contact ETS in regard to sending GRE scores. Testing service websites are and respectively. From the time you request your scores to be sent to USU, it takes about a month for them to be received and then processed in the admissions office. Please plan ahead!  All supporting documents should be received by December 1st!