I applied a year ago and would like to do so again. How do I re-activate my application?

You will need complete and submit a new online application. However, old files are kept for one year after you last applied, so it will be possible for us to add the transcripts you previously submitted to your new application file. Just remember to indicate within the online application that you have previously applied and email our office at graduateprogram@usuhs.edu if you would like any materials from your previous application to be added to your new application.