Yes. In fact, the USU SOM Graduate Programs now requires that applications be submitted online. The online application page includes detailed information on the application process. Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
"The DoD requires that candidates have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university in the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico."
"A baccalaureate degree must be obtained from a college, university, or institution located in the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada, and accredited by an accrediting agency or association that is recognized for such purpose by the Secretary of Education. Included within this definition are those institutions that are in the process of seeking accreditation and currently have provisional or conditional accreditation, or candidacy status for accreditation." - (This statement comes from the DODI, E1.1.2)
- Each applicant must complete a baccalaureate degree program from an accredited academic institution before matriculation at USU.
- Complete college transcripts, transcripts of all previous graduate studies.
- A complete employment history.
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members under whom the applicant has studied.
- The aptitude portion of the Graduate Record Examination, taken no more than two years before the time of application.
- Individual programs may also require Advanced Graduate Record Examinations in one or more subject areas. The school code for the GRE is 5824 (both the Department and Institution code).
- Additionally, some programs may have established requirements for college courses specific to their area of scientific studies. You can access the web site for more detailed information on individual programs.
Deadline for full consideration of applications for the Fall Quarter is December 1st. Receipt of applications by this deadline will allow prospective students to be considered for financial support.
USU gives careful consideration to all available information about each applicant and selects students on a competitive basis without regard to race, color, sex, creed or national origin.
*International Students will be considered if they have earned a baccalaureate degree from a United States College/University.
You may apply by clicking the following link - https://registrar.usuhs.edu.
All applicants to the USU Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences and Public Health are required to submit the Application Form and a set of specified additional credentials to support the Application.