The guides below, developed by the Education & Technology Innovation Office, are the Sakai 2.86 version but remain applicable. New guides are under development.
- Assignments: Provides information for faculty on the use of the Assignments tool.
- Forums: Guide to faculty use of the Forums tool.
- Lesson Builder: Guide includes a discussion on design considerations and how to use the tool.
- Peer Assessments: A new function in Sakai 10 allows peer students to assess one another.
- Syllabus: Provides information about setting up your Syllabus.
- Tests & Quizzes: Provides information on using the tests and quizzes tools available within the Sakai Learning Management System.