It is very important that you follow these instructions carefully so that ...
you can be enrolled in rotations that meet your educational needs,
faculty can plan your educational experience appropriately,
your evaluation from each rotation can be tracked, and
the Registrar can prepare your final transcript prior to graduation.
Scheduling a Rotation:
- For each ACR, contact the site POC to verify availability of the rotation and secure a position.
- A list of rotations offered and POCs is available here
- If you want to complete a rotation at a site not on the list, contact FM ACR Coordinator at FMelectives@usuhs.edu/ (301) 295-3634
- It often takes months to complete the steps necessary to authorize the rotation. Start the process early!
- Upon receipt of notification that you are scheduled for a rotation, enroll in the rotation in the Registrar's Empower System.
Canceling a Rotation: