Online Course Registration Information
Graduate Education Course Catolog - Click Here
How to Register in Empower for Courses
The Online Registration System now uses your USU SSO username and password. This is the same username and password you use for Sakai and access to USU GMail from home.
1. Log in using SSO account on https://registrar.usuhs.edu
2. Click on the “Student Records” link on the top menu in the Web portal.
3. Under “Course Tools” click on “Couse Registration”.
4. The following screen displays any current registrations and pending registrations.
5. Click on the [Add Courses] button to add additional registrations or [Drop] button to drop courses.
6. When adding courses, click on the [Add Courses] button.
7. Select the filter criteria (department, course, etc.) as needed, and click on the [Search] button.
8. Select the desired course(s) by clicking the “Sel” box.
9. Register for the selected courses by clicking the [Register] button.