USU Graduate Programs Admissions – Applying during COVID-19
The GRE is optional for Fall 2021 Admission. Not submitting the GRE will not be counted against an applicant.
Applicants submitting GREs will not be given preference over those without GREs. Please disregard any information that states the GRE is required for graduate admission.
- Each applicant must complete a baccalaureate degree program from an accredited academic institution before matriculation at USU.
- Complete college transcripts, transcripts of all previous graduate studies.
- A complete employment history.
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members under whom the applicant has studied.
- The aptitude portion of the Graduate Record Examination, taken no more than two years before the time of application. (The GRE is optional for Fall 2021 Admission. Not submitting the GRE will not be counted against an applicant. Applicants submitting GREs will not be given preference over those without GREs. Please disregard any information that states the GRE is required for graduate admission.)
- Individual programs may also require Advanced Graduate Record Examinations in one or more subject areas. The school code for the GRE is 5824 (both the Department and Institution code).
- Additionally, some programs may have established requirements for college courses specific to their area of scientific studies. You can access the web site for more detailed information on individual programs.
Deadline for full consideration of applications for the Fall Quarter is December 1st. Receipt of applications by this deadline will allow prospective students to be considered for financial support.
USU gives careful consideration to all available information about each applicant and selects students on a competitive basis without regard to race, color, sex, creed or national origin.
*International Students will be considered if they have earned a baccalaureate degree from a United States College/University.
You may apply by clicking the following link - https://registrar.usuhs.edu.
All applicants to the USU Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences and Public Health are required to submit the Application Form and a set of specified additional credentials to support the Application.