The Faculty Affairs website is a central resource for GSN faculty members seeking information about USU programs and policies and other important resources.
Faculty Related Policies and Procedures
- GSN Bylaws
- GSN Appointment, Promotion and Tenure
- GSN Curriculum Vitae Template
- USU Policy on Clearance for Public Release of Information and Scientific Materials
- GSN Peer Review Policy
GSN Academic Policies and Procedures Frequently Used by Faculty
- Grading and Examination Policy
- GSN Master Evaluation Plan
- SOP for the Admissions Process
- Student Promotions Committee
- Transfer of Academic Credit
Important GSN Links
Important USU Links
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Senate
- Copyright Policy
- Education & Technology Innovation Office
- Help Desk (Computer Support)
- Learning Resource Center
Tools for Teachers
Thriving in an academic environment. Kovach, C.R. (2004). Research in nursing and health; 27(2): 73-4.
The faculty portfolio: document the scholarship of teaching. Reece, S.M., Pearce C.W., Melillo, K.D., & Beaudry, M. (2001). Journal of Professional Nursing; 17(4): 180-6.