- Nurse Observerships
- Physician Observerships
- Simulation Center Tour
- Graduate Bridge Program
- HOSA, Future Health Professionals
Sim Center 2
Sim Center 3
Sim Center 4
USU is cultivating the next generation of top quality, culturally competent, academic physicians and scientists. Through our affiliation with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center's patient-centered care facility, high school and college students learn and grow under the support and mentoring of hospital staff, physicians and faculty.
Elements of the outreach program include:
- Presentations on college pathways; careers in science, health and medicine; and medical military opportunities (conducted on school's campus)
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for classroom visits and school career fairs
- USU campus tours, information sessions, visits to Val G. Hemming Simulation Center
- Workshops and internships
- Please contact us for more information and application instructions.