- 1st Place in Clinical Investigations Poster, Student: Military status and patients' perceptions of personal control in diabetes mangement. Alexandra Osgood
- 1st Place in Clinical Investigations Presentation, Staff: The association between acupuncture training and presribing pratices. Paul Crawford, MD
- 2nd Place in Clinical Investigations Presentation, Resident: After the Bump: Implications of the New Extended Maternity Leave Policy. Jules Seales, MD
- 1st Place in Clinical Investigation Poster, Staff: Breaking barriers: A study of the effect of patient race/ethnicity on perceptions of prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes. Tyler Rogers, MD
- 2nd Place in Educational Research Presentation, Resident: The Impact of a Concussion Clinic on Family Medicine Resident Education. Theodore Ogren, MD.
- 1st Place in Educational Research Poster, Staff: Acupuncture training status and physician burnout. Jedda Rupert, MD & Paul Crawford, MD
- 3rd Place in Clinical Investigations Poster, Resident: The Intersection of Physician Wellbeing and Clinical Application of Diabetes Guidelines. Justin Deavers, MD
- 3rd Place in Clinical Investigations Presentation, Resident: Identifying a potential screening tool for prediabetes: The association of hemoglobic A1C and a test of physical fitness. Robert Lystrup, MD
CONGRATULATIONS to the AWARD WINNERS!!!