We are currently looking for people who have a history of brain injury AND individuals who have never suffered a brain injury.
If eligible, you will take part in one visit where you will complete questionnaires, computer-based tests of attention and virtual reality driving while we monitor your eye movements and brain activity.
Our lab is located in North Bethesda, MD (short walk from the Twinbrook Metro stop on the Red Line).
Compensation May Be Available
Click here or see below to learn more
If you are interested in participating, or have questions or concerns please contact us. You can call us at 301.295.4125 or email email@example.com. You can also click here to fill out a contact information form and we will contact you.
What is involved:
This study involves a single visit to our laboratory. This visit includes:
- Questionnaires and thinking tasks.
- Computer-based tests that measure attention and working memory.
- Monitoring of your eye movements and brain activity.
- Use of a virutal reality driving simulator.
To be eligible to participate:
- You must be age 18 to 55.
- You must be able to use your left and right hands and right foot to complete cognitive and motor tasks without adaptive equipment.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You have either a history of brain injury less than 10 years ago OR you have not suffered a head injury.
If you meet these criteria and would like to enroll, or if you have questions or concerns please contact us. You can call 301.295.4125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click here to fill out a contact information form and we will contact you.