Medical & Clinical Psychology
Medical and Clinical Psychology (MPS)
- The following degrees are offered by the Department of Medical and Clinical Psychology:
- I.Ph.D. in Medical Psychology This single-track program focuses on basic and applied biobehavioral research and is open to civilian students.
- II.Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology (Accredited by the American Psychological Association) This program consists of the two tracks described below.
- Track 1 (Military - single-track) - Focuses on practice in clinical and operational military settings and training in relevant research. This track is open to active duty military and civilians entering military service.
- Track 2 (Medical - dual-track) - Combines medical and clinical psychology training with an emphasis on basic and applied research. This track is open to civilian students.
- Department Documents (USU/MPS-only)