Check with Program Director and/or Program Administrator to verify correct e-mail address; if other instructors have received the link, check spam/junk folder for correspondence from: email@example.com
We are not requiring sites at this time to continue the FY 19 instrumented feedback device implementation. We recommend their use and are further evaluating available information to publish equipment requirements at a later time.
No, Instructor Corner username must be an email address.
No, links will be sent directly to instructors from the Red Cross. Instructions must be followed in order to align appropriately under their respective training site.
*Do not forward links to other instructors*
-Yes, for members that were MTN instructors that transitioned to be Red Cross instructors the provider level card requirement in their respective discipline becomes effective upon their first renewal.
Skills Chart and Skill Assessment Tool outlines requirements in each lesson to be checked off for the skill (example pg 78 instructor manual FA/CPR/AED).
-Search for "Direct Links Resource Guide"
Enter your Organization Name, street location, and zip code. The APO/FPO will appear in city box.
No, you must complete the bridge training for each discipline; BLS does not supersede First Aid/CPR/AED.
-Yes, you need a digital certificate in the respective course you are teaching.
Create Course Record
- Skip entering Course Category - (optional)
- Course name type in the first letters of the full course name from below then select from the drop down one of the four courses listed below
- Basic Life Support - HSSBLS101 r.2019 (Applies to both Instructor-Led and Blended Learning)
- Basic Life Support Challenge - HSSBLS101C r.2019
- Basic Life Support Review - HSSBLS101R r.2019
- Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED - HSSSFA303 r.2016 (Instructor Led)
- Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED - HSSSFA513 r.2017
- Adult CPR/AED HSSSFA107 r.2016 (Instructor Led)
- Adult CPR/AED HSSSFA511 r.2017
- Advanced Life Support - HSSBLS110 r.2019 (Review and Challenge Course - add to comments section which course, updated separate codes will be released in the future)
- Advanced Life Support Blended Learning - HSSBLS110BL r.2019
- Advanced Life Support Instructor-Led Training - HSSBLS110ILT r.2019
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Blended Learning - HSSBLS120 r.2019
BLS Instructor Bridge does not expire the expiration is the instructor certification that appears on the individuals Instructor's Corner and there no actual instructor card that can be printed.
Course Records can only be entered by the Program Administrator or the Program Director. These individuals are the only members of an organization that when a course is created show as authorized to enter a Course Record.
This is the bridge certificate completion. The members instructor certification is located in the Instructors Corner as there is no additional card issued.. If you have already submitted your AHA instructor certifications, no further action is needed. BLS Instructor certification will be added to your profile with the American Red Cross.
The videos aren't linked and are available on the Red Cross Instructors Corner.
All MTN Training Sites and MTN Instructors will deactivated from the AHA Instructor Network for BLS on Dec. 31st, 2018; and for ACLS and PALS on March 31st, 2019.