Check with Program Director and/or Program Administrator to verify correct e-mail address; if other instructors have received the link, check spam/junk folder for correspondence from: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not requiring sites at this time to continue the FY 19 instrumented feedback device implementation. We recommend their use and are further evaluating available information to publish equipment requirements at a later time.
No, Instructor Corner username must be an email address.
No, links will be sent directly to instructors from the Red Cross. Instructions must be followed in order to align appropriately under their respective training site.
*Do not forward links to other instructors*
Skills Chart and Skill Assessment Tool outlines requirements in each lesson to be checked off for the skill (example pg 78 instructor manual FA/CPR/AED).
Enter your Organization Name, street location, and zip code. The APO/FPO will appear in city box.
No, you must complete the bridge training for each discipline; BLS does not supersede First Aid/CPR/AED.
- Create Course Record1. Skip entering Course Category - (optional)2. Course name type in the first letters of the full course name from below then select from the drop down one of the four courses listed below
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers - HSSBLS101 r.2016 (Applies to both instructor led and blended)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Review - HSSBLS101R r.2016
- Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED HSSSFA303 r.2016 C
- Adult CPR/AED HSSSFA107 r.2016
Course Records can only be entered by the Program Administrator or the Program Director. These individuals are the only members of an organization that when a course is created show as authorized to enter a Course Record.
The videos aren't linked and are available on the Red Cross Instructors Corner.
All MTN Training Sites and MTN Instructors will deactivated from the AHA Instructor Network for BLS on Dec. 31st, 2018; and for ACLS and PALS on March 31st, 2019.