Angelique Collamer, MD, FACP, FACR
Angelique N. Collamer, MD, FACP, FACR, Lieutenant Colonel, Air Force
Name: Angelique N. Collamer, MD, FACP, FACR, Lieutenant Colonel, Air Force
Anti-tumor necrosis factor alpha antagonists (focus on psoriasiform and other paradoxical reactions)
Military Medicine with a focus on practice and quality improvement
2000-04, M.D., Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
2004-07, Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH
2008-09, USSONAR Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Training and Testing Program Certificate
2007-09, Rheumatology Fellowship, San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium (SAUSHEC), San Antonio, TX
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- 2017, USU School of Medicine “Impact Award” for Academic Year 2016-2017
- 2017, Vice-Governor, Air Force American College of Physicians (ACP) Chapter
- 2013, Awarded Air Force “MF” Special Experience Identifier (SEI) for Excellence in Clinical/Academic Teaching
- 2013-2017, Company Commander/Assistant Commandant, Uniformed Services University
- 2013, USU James J. Leonard Award for Excellence in Teaching Internal Medicine, Academic Year 2011-2012
- 2012, American College of Physicians (ACP), Air Force Chapter, Archie Hoffman Award, Field Category.
- 2012-13, Flight Commander, Medical Specialties Clinics, USAF Hospital Langley
- 2011-13, Medical Director (Chief), Medical Specialties Clinics, USAF Hospital Langley
- 2009-10, Research Director, Brooke Army Medical Center, Rheumatology Clinic
- Wagler V, Shippey A, Collamer A. Hydroxychloroquine: Old Medication with Current Relevance. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine, 2018 Jun;85(6):459-467.
- Eickhoff J, Collamer A. Autoimmunity Mimics: Infection and Malignancy. In: Primary Care Clinics in Office Practice on Rheumatology. Elsevier. 2018.
- Hill EM, Sky K, Sit M, Collamer A, Higgs J. Does Starting Allopurinol Prolong Acute Treated Gout? A Randomized Clinical Trial. J Clin Rheum 2015;21:120-125.
- VA/DoD Clinical Practice Guideline for the Non-Surgical Management of Hip & Knee Osteoarthritis. 2014. Available at: http://www.healthquality.va.gov/guidelines/CD/OA/.
- Sky K, Arroyo R, Collamer A. Salmonella Septic Arthritis in a Patient Receiving Etanercept: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Military Medicine, 2013;178(12):e1384-87.
- Collamer A, Battafarano D. A Pain in the Neck: Carotid Artery Dissection Presenting as Vasculitis. Military Medicine 2013;178(7):e851-4.
- Collamer A, Battafarano D. Psoriatic Skin Lesions Induced by Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonist Therapy: Clinical Features and Possible Immunopathogenesis. Semin Arthritis Rheum 2010;40:233-40.
- Collamer A, Battafarano D. Expert Commentary: Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonist Induced Psoriatic Skin Lesions. In: Tumor Necrosis Factor, Rossard TP ed. Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York, 2009.
- Collamer A, Battafarano D. The Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis and Psoriatic Arthritis with Etanercept: A Comprehensive Review. Clinical Medicine: Therapeutics 2009;1:27-43.
- Collamer A, Guerrero K, Henning J, Battafarano D. Psoriatic Skin Lesions Induced by Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonist Therapy: A Literature Review and Potential Mechanisms of Action. Arthritis Rheum 2008;59:905-1001.