Arnyce Pock, MD, MHPE, MACP
Arnyce R Pock, MD, MHPE, MACP
Name: Arnyce R Pock, MD, MHPE, MACP
Integrative Medicine and Medical Acupuncture
Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine (ELAM), Drexel University
Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) Faculty Fellowship, Washington, DC
Capstone Symposium for Senior Military Health System Leaders, Joint Medical Executive Skills Institute, Arlington, VA
The Healer's Art Faculty Development Training, Institute for the Study of Health & Illness, Commonweal, CA
Medical Degree (M.D), Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), Bethesda, MD
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Daniel, M; Pock, Arnyce R.; Grochowski, C; Morrison, G; Harnik, V; Lomis, K; Klimstra, S; Why Not Wait? Exploring the Implications of Delaying USMLE Step 1 Panel presentation at Association of American Medical Colleges (Emerging Solutions Session), Seattle, WA, November 2016
- Pock, Arnyce R., Academic Change Management: Leadership Lessons from Curricular Reform. Oral presentation at American Association for Physician Leadership, Washington, DC, April 2016
- Pock, Arnyce R.; Pangaro, L; Battinelli, D; and Rosenfeld, M;, Curriculum Redesign: Challenges, Perils & Pitfalls Oral presentation at Association of American Medical Colleges (Group Discussion), Denver, CO, November, 2011
- POCK, A.; DANIEL, M.; SANTEN, S.; SWAN-SEIN, A.; FLEMING, A.; HARNIK, V.; “Challenges Associated with Moving the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1 to After the Core Clerkships and How to Approach Them.” Academic Medicine. June 2019; 94(6): 775-780.
- POCK, A.; DURNING, S.; GILLILAND, W.; OTTOLINI, M.; PANGARO, L.; “Curricular Monikers: What’s in a Name?” MedEd Publish. February 28, 2019. https://doi.org/10.15694/mep.2019.000036.1
- POCK, A; NIEMTZOW, R; BURNS, S; PIAZZA, T; HOFMANN, L; BAXTER, J; “Acupuncture for the New Millennium: A Photoessay from Beijing, China.” Medical Acupuncture, February 2016, Vol 29, No.1, 9-15.
- POCK, A., PANGARO, L, GILLILAND W. “The Pillars of Curriculum Reform.” Academic Medicine, Published Ahead of Print, December 23, 2014; Print Version, January 2016, Vol 91, No.1: 153.
- POCK, A; OTTOLINI, M; GILLILAND, W; REAMY, B; HEMMER, P; STEPHENS, M; PANGARO, L; O’BRIEN, A; LAUGHLIN, L.: “Academic Change Management: Leadership Lessons From Curriculum Reform.” Military Medicine, April 2015, Vol 180, No.4, 158-160.
- POCK, A; PANGARO, L.; GREEN C.; LAUGHLIN L.: “Undergraduate Medical Education: Past, Present and Future.” Military Medicine, May 2013, Vol 178, 474-478.
- POCK, A: “Acupuncture in the U.S. Armed Forces: A Brief History and Review of Current Educational Approaches.” Medical Acupuncture, December, 2011, Vol 23, No.4, 205-208.