Brian Ford, MD
Brian S Ford, MD, Lieutenant Commander, Navy
Name: Brian S Ford, MD, Lieutenant Commander, Navy
Health Systems Science, Primary Care Decision Aids
Imaging in Primary Care, Crying in infancy
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Economics / Neuroscience
New Orleans, LA
2008-2012 Georgetown University School of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
2012-2015 Internship and Residency in Family Medicine
Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
Camp Pendleton, CA
Dr. Ford participated in Pacific Partnership 2018 and planning phases of Pacific Partnership 2020.
Dr. Ford's professional memberships include the Uniformed Services Academy of Family Physicians chapter of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine.
- Ford B, Dore M, Moullet P. Diagnostic Imaging: Appropriate and Safe Use. Am Fam Physician. In press
- Ford B, Hegde V, Dore, M. Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment Updates: Interventional and Pharmacotherapeutic Strategies. J Fam Practice. In Press
- Ford B Hegde V, Dore, M. Acute Stroke Diagnosis and Imaging Updates. J Fam Practice. In Press
- Ford B. Elagolix (Orilissa) for Endometriosis Pain. Am Fam Physician. 2019;100(8):502-504.
- Ford B, Burke B, Ainsworth T. Newborn with a Hyperextended Knee. Am Fam Physician. 2018;98(8):535-536.
- Ford B, Mercado M. Is urine glucose point-of-care testing accurate in ruling in or ruling out gestational diabetes mellitus? Evidence-Based Practice. 2016;19(11)