Christian St. Clair, MSN
Christian L St. Clair, MSN
Name: Christian L St. Clair, MSN
Master of Science in Systems Management, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Mary-Hardin Baylor, Belton, TX
- Presentation, “Pediatric Cancer Survivorship: Managing Long-Term and Late Effects of Treatment,” presented to local parent support group of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Washington, DC, June 19, 2017.
- Poster “Implementing a Transition to Adult Care Model in a Dod Pediatric Oncology Survivorship Clinic”, presented at the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology annual meeting, April, 2017.
- Poster “Implementating a Transition to Adult Care Model in a DoD Pediatric Oncology Clinic,” National Capital Region Quality Improvement Symposium, Fall 2016, Best project award.
- Yurteri-Kaplan LA, Mete MM, St Clair C, Iglesia CB. Practice patterns of general gynecologic surgeons versus gynecologic subspecialists for concomitant apical suspension during vaginal hysterectomy for uterovaginal prolapse. South Med J. 2015 Jan; 108(1):17-22.
- Homer JB, St. Clair CL. A model of HIV transmission through needle sharing. Interfaces. 1991. Vol. 21 p. 26–49.