Cortney Bleach, MD
Cortney C Bleach, MD, Major, Air Force
Name: Cortney C Bleach, MD, Major, Air Force
Residency in Pediatrics (2013) - National Capital Consortium
Internship in Pediatrics (2011) - National Capital Consortium
Doctor of Medicine (2010) - Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Bachelor of Science (2007) - Winston-Salem State University
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Faculty, NCC Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship (2020-current)
- Associate Program Director, NCC Pediatrics Residency Program (2020-current)
- Chair, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, NCC Pediatrics Residency Program (2020-current)
- First Place, Leo J. Geppert Case Award Competition, American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Uniformed Services (2019)
- Billie Wright Adams Scholarship recipient, National Medical Association, Annual Convention and Scientific Assembly (2019)
- Second Place, Fellow/Staff Case Report category, WRNMMC Research Competition (2019)
- USU Faculty Teacher of the Year, Pediatric Clerkship, National Capital Area (2016)
- Staff Pediatrician and GME Coordinator, MGMC Pediatric Clinic, Joint Base Andrews, MD (2015-2017)
- Staff Pediatrician and Chief of Pediatric Outpatient Services, Misawa Air Base, Japan (2013-2015)
- Abbas M, Wilson C, Biko D, et al: Esophageal mucosal bridge in a 7 year-old. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2014; 58(1):e1.
- Blackburn K, Scott P, Wilson C, et al: The effects of music therapy on women's anxiety before and during cesarean delivery [abstract]. Reprod Sci 2011; 18(4 Suppl):374A.
- Bleach C, Larson N, Brooks D. “Prevalence of Obesity and Extreme Obesity among Military Children: Fiscal Years 2012-2018.” [poster] Selected for presentation at the Pediatric Endocrine Society Annual Meeting, April 24-27, 2020, Fort Worth, TX. Conference canceled. Abstract published - Horm Res Paediatr 2020;90(suppl 1):1-185.