Dale Russell, PhD, MBA, LLM
Dale W Russell, PhD, MBA, LLM, Lieutenant Colonel, Army
Name: Dale W Russell, PhD, MBA, LLM, Lieutenant Colonel, Army
PhD, Behavioral Sciences, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
MS/LLM, International Environmental Studies, University of Auckland, New Zealand
MBA, Economics, University of Arizona, USA
BS, Political Science / Business, University of Arizona, USA
- Russell, D. & Russell, C. (In-press). The Stress Bias in Mental Health Reporting: Death Anxiety Biases Mental Health Self-Assessments amongst Deployed Soldiers. Psychological Sciences.
- Russell, D., Russell, C., Cacioppo, S., Chen, H., & Cacioppo, J. (In-press). To What Extent is Psychological Resilience Protective or Ameliorative: Exploring the Effects of Deployment on the Mental Health of Combat Medics. Psychological Services.
- Zhang, L., Hu, X…. Russell, D., & Ursano, R. (In-press). Genetic Association of FKBP5 with PTSD in US service members deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. Journal of Psychiatric Research.
- Russell, D. & Russell, C. (2019). Servicemember Mental Health Outcomes Across a Combat Deployment Cycle. PLoS One.
- Krauss, S., Russell, D., Kazman, J., Deuster, P., & Russell, C. (2019). Longitudinal Effects of Deployment, Recency of Return, and Hardiness on Mental Health Symptoms in US Army Combat Medics. Traumatology, 25(3), 216-224.
- Zhang, L., Hu, X., Benedek, D.,... & Russell, D., Ursano, R (2019). Genetic Predictor of Current Suicidal Ideation in US Service Members Deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 113, 65-71.
- Russell, D., Kazman, J., & Russell, C. (2019). Body Composition and Physical Fitness Tests amongst US Army Soldiers: A Comparison of the Active and Reserve Components. Public Health Reports, 134(5), 502-513.
- Russell, C., Hamby, A., Grube, J., & Russell, D. (2019). When Do Public Health Epilogues Correct the Influence of Alcohol Storylines on Youth? The Interplay of Narrative Transportation and Persuasion Knowledge. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, 38(3), 316-331.
- Zhang, L., Xian-Zhang, H., Russell, D., Benedek, D., Fullerton, C., Naifeh, J., ... & Aliaga, P. (2019). Association Between Leukocyte Telomere Length and Hostility in US Army Service Members. Neuroscience Letters, 706, 24-29.
- Russell, C. & Russell, D. (2018). It’s Not Just Showing Up: The Role of Social Identification with a Veteran Service Organization in Increasing Benefit Finding and Reducing Social Isolation amongst Veterans. Psychological Services, 15(2), 154-162.