Dale Russell, PhD, MBA, MS
Dale W Russell, PhD, MBA, MS, Major, Army
Name: Dale W Russell, PhD, MBA, MS, Major, Army
PhD, Behavioral Sciences, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
MS, International Environmental Studies, University of Auckland, New Zealand
MBA, Economics, University of Arizona, USA
BS, Political Science / Business, University of Arizona, USA
- Russell, C. & Russell, D. (In-press). It’s Not Just Showing Up:’ The Role of Social Identification with a Veteran Service Organization in Increasing Benefit Finding and Reducing Social Isolation amongst Veterans. Psychological Services.
- Russell, C., Russell, D., Grube, J., & McQuarrie, E. (In-press). Alcohol Storylines in Television Episodes: The Preventive Effect of Countering Epilogues. Journal of Health Communication.
- Pitts, B., Safer, M., Chapman, P., & Russell, D. (In-press) Retrospective Appraisals of Threat and Benefit Mediate the Effects of Combat Experiences on Mental Health Outcomes in Army Medics. Military Behavioral Health.
- Ursano, R., Wang, J., Fullerton, C., Ramsawh, H., Gifford, R. Russell, D., Cohen, G., Sampson, L., & Galea, S. (In-press). Postdeployment Mental Health in Reserve and National Guard Service Members: Deploying With or Without One's Unit and Deployment Preparedness. Military Medicine.
- Russell, D., Kazman, J., Benedek, D., Ursano, R., & Russell, C. (2017). Domestic Civil Support Missions Can Aggravate Negative Mental Health Outcomes Amongst National Guardsmen: The Moderating Role of Economic Difficulties. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 30(2), 195-199.
- Pitts, B., Safer, M., Chapman, P., & Russell, D. (2017). Utilization of Behavioral Health Services by United States Army Medics. Military Behavioral Health, 5(3), 208-217.
- Russell, C., Russell, D., Lehu, J., & Morales, A. (2017). Hedonic Contamination: Exposure to Advertising Taints Subsequent Entertainment Experiences. Journal of Advertising Research, 57(1), 38-52.
- Russell, C., Swasy, J., Engels, L., & Russell, D. (2017). Eye Tracking Evidence that Happy Faces Impair Comprehension of the Verbal Message: The Case of Health Warnings in Direct-to-Consumer Pharmaceutical Television Commercials. International Journal of Advertising, 36(1), 82-106.
- Russell, D., Russell, C., Naifeh, J., Benedek, D., Fullerton, C., Ursano, R., & Cacioppo, J. (2016). Social Support and Mental Health Outcomes Among US Army Special Operations Personnel. Military Psychology, 28(6), 361-375.
- Russell, D., Russell, C., & Honea, H. (2016). Implied Social Contract and Civil Regulation of Corporate Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics, 136(4), 759-773.