Daniel Hsu, MD
Daniel P Hsu, MD, Colonel, Army
Name: Daniel P Hsu, MD, Colonel, Army
Fellowship, Pediatric Pulmonology, Case Western Reserve University/Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, Cleveland, OH 2003-2006
Residency, General Pediatrics, National Capital Consortium Pediatric Program, Bethesda, MD 1996-1999
Doctor of Medicine, Uniformed Service University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD 1992-1996
Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 1988-1992
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Department of Defense Quality and Patient Safety Award 2015
- Liddell BS, Oberlin JM, Hsu DP. Inhaled Corticosteroid Related Adrenal Suppression Detected by Poor Growth and Reversed with Ciclesonide. J Asthma. 2017 Jan:54(1):99-104.
- Hsu DP, Taylor P, Fletcher D, vanHeeckeren R, Eastman J, vanHeeckeren A, Davis PB, Chmiel J, Pearlman E, Bonfield T. CF Lung Infection and Inflammation:IL-17 Pathophysiology and Therapeutic Intervention. Infect Immun. 2016 Aug 19;84(9):2410-21.
- Hsu DP, French AJ, Madson SL, Palmer JM, Gidvani-Diaz V. Evaluation of a Noninvasive Hemoglobin Measurement Device to Screen for Anemia in Infancy. Matern Child Health J. 2016 Apr;20(4):827-32.
- Hsu DP, Ocampo TF, Digiovanni HA, Gil ER. Evaluation of interpretation strategies and substantial bronchodilator response in pediatric patients with normal baseline spirometry. Respir Care. 2013 May;58(5):785-9.