David Tribble, MD, DrPH
David Tribble, MD, DrPH
Name: David Tribble, MD, DrPH
Medicine (MD), University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Little Rock, AR
Public health (MPH and DrPH), Uniformed Services University (USU), Bethesda, MD
Internal Medicine, Naval Hospital Portsmouth, Portsmouth, VA
Infectious Diseases, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
- Tribble DR et al. Travelers’ Diarrhea in Thailand: Randomized, Double-Blind Trial Comparing Azithromycin-Based Regimens (Single Dose and 3-Day) versus Levofloxacin (3-Day). Clin Infect Dis 2007; 44(1):338-346.
- Tribble DR et al. Diagnostic approach to acute diarrheal illness in a military population on training exercises in Thailand, a Campylobacter hyperendemic region. J Clin Microbiol. 2008 Apr; 46(4):1418-25.
- Tribble DR et al. Campylobacter jejuni Experimental Infection in Humans: Assessment of Duration of Protection. Infect Immun 2010 Apr; 78(4):1750-9.
- Tribble DR et al. Campylobacter jejuni strain CG8421: a refined model for the study of Campylobacteriosis and evaluation of Campylobacter vaccines in human subjects. Clin Infect Dis 2009 Nov 15; 49(10):1512-9.
- Tribble D et al. Safety and immunogenicity of a Shigella flexneri 2a Invaplex 50 intranasal vaccine in adult volunteers. Vaccine. 2010 Aug 23; 28(37):6076-85.
- Tribble DR et al. Infection-Associated Clinical Outcomes in Hospitalized Medical Evacuees following Traumatic Injury- Trauma Infectious Disease Outcome Study (TIDOS). J Trauma. 2011 Jul; 71(1 Suppl):S33-42.
- Warkentien T et al for the IDCRP TIDOS group. Invasive Mold Infections following Combat-related Injuries. Clin Infect Dis 2012 Dec;55(11):1441-1449.
- Tribble DR et al and the IDCRP TIDOS Group. Epidemiology of Trauma-related Infections among a Combat Casualty Cohort Following Initial Hospitalization: The Trauma Infectious Disease Outcomes Study. Surgical Infections. 2018 Jul;19(5):494-503.
- Riddle MS et al and the TrEAT TD Study Team. Trial Evaluating Ambulatory Therapy of Travelers’ Diarrhea (TrEAT TD) Study: a randomized controlled trial comparing three single dose antibiotic regimens with loperamide. Clin Infect Dis. 2017 Nov 29;65(12):2008-2017.
- Ellis MW et al. Hygiene strategies to prevent methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus skin and soft-tissue infections: a cluster-randomized controlled trial among high-risk military trainees. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Jun;58(11):1540-8.