Eulho Jung, Ph.D.
Eulho Jung, Ph.D.
Name: Eulho Jung, Ph.D.
Indiana University Bloomington, M.S.
University of Minnesota, B.S.
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Melinda and Gates Foundation Open Educational Resources (OER) Fellowship Recipient
- Emerging Researcher Award, Association for Educational Communication and Technology (AECT)
- Nova Southeastern University Award for Outstanding Practice, Association for Educational Communication and Technology (AECT)
- Jerrold E. Kemp Instructional Systems Technology Fellowship, Department of Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University
- Yun, H., Park, S, Kim, D., Jung, E., & Yoon, M. (2020). The influence of academic level and course delivery mode on the use of motivational regulation strategies and learning engagement. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 36(3). 102-116
- Jung, E., Kim, D., Yoon, M., Park, S. H., & Oakley, B. (2019). The influence of instructional design on learner control, sense of achievement, and perceived effectiveness in a supersize MOOC course. Computers & Education (128). 377-388.
- Lowenthal, P. R., Nyland, R., Jung, E., Dunlap, C. J., & Kepka, J. (2019). Does class size matter? An exploration into faculty perceptions of high-enrollment online courses, American Journal of Distance Education, 33(3), 152-168.
- Jung, E., Reigeluth, C., Kim, M., & Trepper, S. (2019). An investigation into state-level paradigm change in education: Ohio’s transformational dialogue for public education, In Lockee, B, B., Childress, M, D. (Ed.), Learning, Design, and Technology. An International Compendium of Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy.
- Han, S. J., Lim, D. H., & Jung, E. (2019). A collaborative active learning model as a vehicle for online team learning in higher education. In Handbook of Research on Blended Learning Pedagogies and Professional Development in Higher Education (pp. 40-59). IGI Global.
- Jung, E., Bauer, C., & Heaps, A. (2017). Higher education faculty perceptions of open textbook adoption, The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 18(4), 123-141.