Gary Crouch, BS, MD, MHSA
Gary D. Crouch, BS, MD, MHSA
Name: Gary D. Crouch, BS, MD, MHSA
1986 MD Medicine University of Mississippi School of Medicine
2008 MHSA Health Services Administration George Washington University
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- General Pediatrics Residency Program Director, Keesler Medical Center, Keesler AFB, MS
- Principal Investigator, Pediatric Oncology Group
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program Director, National Capital Consortium, USUHS
- Consultant, USAF SG, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Uniformed Services Outstanding Service Award
- American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Hematology Oncology Outstanding Award for Collaboration and Communication
- Impact Award, USU School of Medicine
- “Pediatric Oncology Long Term Effects Clinic Transitions Initiative.” Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Murtha Cancer Center, Principal Investigator
- Survey of the Clinical Faculty and Medical Student Body of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Regarding Their Perceptions of Medical Professionalism.” Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Department of Pediatrics
- Crouch G, Kalebic T, Tsokos M, and Helman L. Ara-C treatment leads to differentiation and reverses the transformed phenotype in a human rhabdomyosarcoma cell line. Exp Cell Res. 204: 210-216, 1993.
- Nylund C, Goudie A, Garza J, Crouch G, Denson L. Venous thrombotic events in hospitalized children and adolescents with inflammatory bowel disease. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 56 (5):485-491, 2013.
- Anderst JD, Carpenter SL, Abshire TC; Section on Hematology/Oncology (Crouch, G committee member) and Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Evaluation for bleeding disorders in suspected child abuse. Pediatrics. 131(4):e1314-22, 2013. doi: 10.1542/peds.2013-0195. Epub 2013 Mar 25.
- Crouch, G. Radiation Issues in Pediatric Disasters. National Center for Disaster Medicine and Public Health. 2013. http://ncdmph.usuhs.edu/KnowledgeLearning/2013-Learning1.htm.
- Zaiden RA, Furlong MA, Crouch GD, Besa EC. Hemophilia A. Medscape Reference. Updated May 22, 2014. Available at: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/779322-overview.
- Zaiden RA, Besa EC, Crouch GD, et al. Hemophilia B. Medscape Reference. Updated December 23, 2013. Available at: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/779434-overview.
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Section on Hematology/Oncology Executive Committee (Crouch, G committee member). Standards for Pediatric Cancer Centers, AAP Policy Statement, Pediatrics.2014; 134 (2): 410-414.
- Walker JK, Crouch GD, Federman NC. Nonrhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcomas. Medscape Reference. Updated March 27, 2015. Available at: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/991351-overview.
- Randall V, Olson C, Warwick A, Fernandez K, Crouch G. Defining medical professionalism across the years of training and experience. Military Medicine, 181, 10:1294, 2016.
- Virginia Randall, Phillip Matthews, Kara Garcia, Anne Warwick, Arnyce Pock & Gary Crouch (2016): Attitudes toward professionalism maintained after curriculum reform, Educ Prim Care, DOI: 10.1080/14739879.2015.1133076.