Jeanette Witter, M.Phil, Ph.D.
Jeanette M Witter, M.Phil, Ph.D.
Name: Jeanette M Witter, M.Phil, Ph.D.
PTSD in survivors of childhood sexual abuse
B.A. in Psychology, Trinity College, Hartford, CT (1977)
M.Phil. in Clinical and Community Psychology, The George Washington University, Washington, DC (1985)
Ph.D. in Clinical and Community Psychology, The George Washington University, Washington, DC (1986)
Clinical Psychology Internship (APA Approved), Howard University Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, (1980-1981)
Licensure: Psychology - State of Maryland and the District of Columbia
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Independent Psychotherapy Practice 1986 - present
- Director of Clinical Services, Coates and Lane Enterprises, Washington DC 1993 - 1997
- Clinical Psychologist/Team Leader - Regional Institute for Children and Adolescents, Rockville, MD 1988-1993
- Member, American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member, Maryland Psychological Association (MPA)
- Member, District of Columbia Psychological Association (DCPA)
- Committee Member, DCPA Ethics Committee
- Combs, T., Witter, J. M., Pauli, E., & DeLeon, P. H. (2014). Meeting the Challenges of Training for Interdisciplinary Care. Archives of psychiatric nursing, 28(6), 355-356.
- DeLeon, P. H., Johnson, H. L., & Witter, J. M. (2013). A health policy perspective. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 40(1), 29-32.