Jeffrey Lewis, PhD, MD
Jeffrey D Lewis, PhD, MD, Lieutenant Colonel, Air Force
Name: Jeffrey D Lewis, PhD, MD, Lieutenant Colonel, Air Force
Chronic Symptoms of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
Fatigue and Chronic Pain in Neurologic Illness
PhD, Pharmaceutical Science, Purdue University
MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School
Neurology Residency, San Antonio Military Medical Center
Research Fellowship, Behavioral Neurology Unit, National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke
- Tate DF, Wade BS, Velez CS, Drennon AM, Bolzenius J, Gutman BA, Thompson PM, Lewis JD, Wilde EA, Bigler ED, Shenton ME, Ritter JL, York GE. Volumetric and shape analyses of subcortical structures in United States service members with mild traumatic brain injury. J Neurol. 2016, 263:2065-2079.
- Tate DF, Volzenius JD, Velez C, Wilde EA, Bouix S, Jaramillo CA, Lewis JD, Weisend M. Assessing the structural and functional effects of neuromodulation using magnetic resonance imaging. Technology and Innovation 2016, 18, 21-35.
- Wilkinson L, Steel A, Mooshagian E, Zimmermann T, Keisler A, Lewis JD, Wassermann EM. Online feedback enhances early consolidation of motor sequence learning and reverses recall deficit from transcranial stimulation of motor cortex. Cortex 2015 Jul 3;71:134-147.
- Lewis JD, Krueger F, Raymont V, Solomon J, Knutson, K, Barbey A, Poore J, Wassermann EM, Grafman J. Anhedonia in combat veterans with penetrating head injury. Brain Imaging and Behavior 2015; 9(3) :456-460.
- Cooper DB, Vanderploeg RD, Patrick Armistead-Jehle P, Lewis J, Bowles AO. Factors associated with neurocognitive performance in OIF/OEF servicemembers with postconcussive complaints in postdeployment clinical settings. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2014;51(7):1023-34.
- Tate DF, York GE, Reid MW, Cooper DB, Jones L, Robin DA, Kennedy JE, Lewis J. Preliminary findings of cortical thickness abnormalities in blast injured service members and their relationship to clinical findings. Brain Imaging Behav. 2014; 8(1):102-9.
- Smallwood RF, Laird AR, Ramage AE, Parkinson AL, Lewis J, Clauw DJ, Williams DA, Schmidt-Wilcke T, Farrel MJ, Eickhoff SB, Robin DA. Structural Brain Anomalies and Chronic Pain: A Quantitative Meta-Analysis of Gray Matter Volume. J Pain 2013;14(7): 663-75.
- Lewis JD, Wassermann EM, Robin DA, Ramage AR, Clauw D. Central sensitization as a component of post-deployment syndrome. NeuroRehabilitation 2012; 31(4): 367-72.
- Kennedy JE, Leal FO, Lewis JD, Cullen MA, Amador RR. Effects of Blast-related and non-blast-related mild TBI on Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms in an OIF/OEF sample, NeuroRehabilitation. 2010;26(3):223-31.