Jennifer Chang, MD
Jennifer G Chang, MD, Lieutenant Colonel, Air Force
Name: Jennifer G Chang, MD, Lieutenant Colonel, Air Force
Teaching in Primary Care, Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine, Humanities in Medical Education
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences - M.D. 2006
David Grant USAF Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine - 2009
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- van den Berk Clark C, Chang J, Servey J, Quinlan JD. Women’s health and the military. Prim Care. 2018 Dec;45(4):677-686.
- Bunt CW, Jonas CE, Chang J. Knee pain in adults and adolescents: the initial evaluation. Am Fam Physician. 2018 Nov 1;98(9):576-585.
- Chang J. Oral rehydration solutions for the treatment of acute watery diarrhea. Am Fam Physician. 2017 Dec 1;96(11)700-701.
- Servey J, Chang J. Over-the-counter medications in pregnancy. Am Fam Physician. 2014 Oct 15;90(8):548-555.
- Chang JG, Paulson CP, Smith RF. Apolipoproteins for cardiovascular risk assessment. Am Fam Physician. 2014 Apr 15;89(8):662A-662B. (FPIN’s Clinical Inquiries)
- Storey J, Persons R, Chang J. Does universal screening for hypothyroidism during pregnancy reduce adverse outcomes? Evidence-Based Practice. 2014;17(6):7-8. (Help-Desk Answers)
- Bailey J, Chang J. Antibiotics for Acute Maxillary Sinusitis. Am Fam Physician. 2009 May 1;79(9):757-758. (Cochrane for Clinicians)
- Deployment: Medical Director, Intermediate Care Ward, 332nd Expeditionary Medical Group Air Force Theater Hospital, Joint Base Balad, Iraq, Jan-Jul 2010.