Jennifer Chang, MD
Jennifer G Chang, MD, Major, Air Force
Name: Jennifer G Chang, MD, Major, Air Force
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences - M.D. 2006
David Grant USAF Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine - 2009
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Chang J. Medication Safety in Pregnancy. Uniformed Services Academy of Family Physicians 2016 Annual Meeting & Exposition; Denver, CO; Mar 2016.
- Servey J, Chang J. Over-the-counter medications in pregnancy. Am Fam Physician. 2014 Oct 15;90(8):548-555.
- Chang JG, Paulson CP, Smith RF. Apolipoproteins for cardiovascular risk assessment. Am Fam Physician. 2014 Apr 15;89(8):662A-662B. (FPIN’s Clinical Inquiries)
- Storey J, Persons R, Chang J. Does universal screening for hypothyroidism during pregnancy reduce adverse outcomes? Evidence-Based Practice. 2014;17(6):7-8. (Help-Desk Answers)
- Medical Director, Intermediate Care Ward, 332nd Expeditionary Medical Group Air Force Theater Hospital, Joint Base Balad, Iraq, Jan-Jul 2010.
- Bailey J, Chang J. Antibiotics for Acute Maxillary Sinusitis. Am Fam Physician. 2009 May 1;79(9):757-758. (Cochrane for Clinicians)