Kevin Jackson, OD MPH
Kevin M Jackson, OD MPH
Name: Kevin M Jackson, OD MPH
Leveraging Eyecare for the Prevention of Systemic Disease
Etiology of asthenopia
1998 OD State University of New York, State College of Optometry, New York, NY
1990 BS University of Notre Dame du Lac, Notre Dame IN
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Public Health and Environmental Vision Section Chair, American Academy of Optometry 2014-2016.
- Education, Research, Training, Simulation Board Co-Chair National Capital Region Medical Directorate 2012-2014
- Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Plank Owner (2011)
- Lead Eyecare Teams on Military Humanitarian in Morrocco (2005) and aboard USNS Comfort 2010 post-earthquake
- USS INDEPENDENCE (CV-62) Qualified OOD and earned Surface Warfare Officer 1991-1994
- Jackson KM, Scott KE, Graff Zivin J, Bateman DA, Flynn JT, Keenan JD, Chiang MF. Cost-utility analysis of telemedicine and ophthalmoscopy for retinopathy of prematurity management. Arch Ophthalmol. 2008 Apr;126(4):493-9. doi: 10.1001/archopht.126.4.493. PubMed PMID: 18413518.
- Cimino JJ, Friedmann BE, Jackson KM, Li J, Pevzner J, Wrenn J. Redesign of the Columbia University Infobutton Manager. AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2007 Oct 11:135-9. PubMed PMID: 18693813; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2655841.