Laura Bridge, MD
Laura M. Bridge, MD, Major, Air Force
Name: Laura M. Bridge, MD, Major, Air Force
Aeromedical implications of chronic or serious disease
Integrated healthcare delivery, behavioral health and primary care
2010 MD Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
2006 BA College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Bridge LM, Brinegar MG. Panel: Eating Disorders in the Military and the Impact on Aerospace Medicine. Aerosp Med Hum Perform. Mar 2017; 88(3): 193. Abstract and co-chair for panel before the Aerospace Medical Association, CO 2017.
- Bridge LM, Brinegar MG. Aviators and Eating Disorders: Recognizing and Treating an Underdiagnosed Disease in the Flight Medicine Clinic. Aerosp Med Hum Perform. Mar 2017; 88(3):193-194. Abstract and presentation before the Aerospace Medical Association, CO, 2017.
- Bridge LM. The Medical Complexity of Eating Disorders: Diagnosis, Management, and Aeromedical Risk. Aerosp Med Hum Perform. Mar 2017; 88(3):194. Abstract and presentation before the Aerospace Medical Association, CO, 2017.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2013 (lifetime member)
- Wright State University, Charles B. Payne, Jr., MD Scholarly Activity Award, 2012
- Wright-Patterson Medical Center, Distinguished Internal Medicine Resident Teacher, 2011
- Blue RS, Bridge LM, Chough NG, Cushman J, Khpal M, Watkins S. Identification of medical training methods for exploration missions. NASA TM 2014; 2014-217384.
- Bridge LM. Optimizing training methods for exploration medical crew: An assessment of current gaps. NASA TR 2013; 2013-0013507.
- Bridge LM, Watkins S. Impact of medical training level on medical autonomy for long duration spaceflight. NASA TP 2011; 2011-216159.