Robert Oh, MD, MPH
Robert C. Oh, MD, MPH, Colonel, Army
Name: Robert C. Oh, MD, MPH, Colonel, Army
MPH - University of Washington, Seattle WA
His research interests include health/wellness, exercise science and nutrition.
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- 2018-Present: Chief, Department of Family Medicine, Madigan Army Medical Center
- 2017-Present: Director, Leader and Faculty Development Fellowship, Madigan Army Medical Center
- 2016-2017: Chief Medical Officer/Deputy Commander, Clinical Services, Martin Army Community Hospital, Fort Benning, GA.
- 2014-2016: Physician Lead, System for Health and Performance Triad, Office of the Surgeon General, Falls Church, VA.
- 2006-2007: OIFV: Battalion Surgeon 2-35 INF, 3rd Brigade, 25th INF DIV
- Oh RC, Malave B, Chaltry JD. Collapse in the Heat- From Overhydration to the Emergency Room - Three Cases of Exercise-Associated Hyponatremia Associated with Exertional Heat Illness. Mil Med 2018 Jan 22. doi: 10.1093/milmed/usx105. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 29365179
- Oh RC, Arter J, Tiglao S, Larson S. Exertional rhabdomyolysis-A case series of 30 hospitalized patients. Mil Med 2015;180: 201-207. PMID: 25643388
- Oh RC, Reamy BV. The Socratic method and pimping: Optimizing the use of stress and fear in instruction. Virtual Mentor. 2014;16:182-186. PMID: 2466846 (Invited Publication)
- Oh RC, Johnson JD. Chest pain and costochondritis associated with Vitamin D deficiency-A report of two cases. Case Reports Med. 2012 ;2012 :375730. Epub 2012 Jun 12. PMID: 22761623
- Oh, RC. Vitamin B12 deficiency. BMJ Point of Care, July 01, 2011 ; www.pointofcare.bmj.com. Last accessed September 2015. [Invited publication]
- Oh RC, Beresford SA, Lafferty W. The Fish In Secondary prevention of Heart disease (FISH) Survey—Primary care physicians and omega-3 fatty acid prescribing behaviors. J Am Board Fam Med. 2006;19:459-67. PMID: 16951295
- Oh RC. The Socratic Method in Medicine—the labor of delivering medical truths. Fam Med 2005;37:537-9. PMID: 16145625
- Oh RC, Brown DL. Vitamin B12 Deficiency. Am Fam Physician 2003;67:979-86. PMID: 12643357