Sarah Anisowicz, MD
Sarah K Anisowicz, MD, Major, Army
Name: Sarah K Anisowicz, MD, Major, Army
USUHS School of Medicine, MD, 2013
Tripler Army Medical Center, Pediatrics residency, 2013-2016
WRNMMC, Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship 2020-2023
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- 2020-Present, Pediatric Endocrinology Fellow, WRNMMC
- 2019 AAP Uniformed Services Section East Outstanding Young Pediatrician
- 2018-2019, Deployed as battalion surgeon in support of Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- 2017-Present Patient Centered Caring Communication Initiative (PCCCI) Facilitator
- 2017-2018, Navy Medical Corps Ball Committee Member
- 2016-2019, PROFIS physician for 4-31IN, 2BCT, 10TH MTN DIV (LI)
- 2016- 2020, Staff Pediatrician, Ft Belvoir Community Hospital
- Anisowicz SK, McIver H, Pedersen AM. Exophytic lesions on tongue and oral mucosa. Pediatr Rev. 2018 Sep;39(9):e43-e46.
- Ewers EC, Anisowicz SK, Ferguson TM, Seronello SC, Barnhill JC, Lustik MB, Agee W, Burnett MW, Bodhidatta L, Lurchachaiwong W, Srijan A, Pootong P, Nobthai P, Swierczewski BE, Serischantalergy O, Ngauy V. Retrospective study of antibiotic resistance, molecular characterizations, and clinical manifestations of Campylobacteriosis at a military medical center in Hawaii from 2012-2016. Sci Rep. 2018 Aug 6;8(1):11736.
- Anisowicz, SK, Tolisano, AM, Golden, JB. Newborn with a Large Oral Mass. Pediatr Rev. 2017 Mar;38(3):e10-e12.
- Anisowicz, SK, Welsh, SK, Gross, J. Eradication of Mycobacterium abscesus Pulmonary Infection in a Child with Idiopathic Bronchiectasis. Glob Pediatr Health. 3:2016: 1-3
- Anisowicz, SK, Abadie, JM. A 6 Month Old Boy with “Milky” Serum. Clin Chem. 61(12):1441-3
- Ewers, EC, Anisowicz, SK. Rat Lungworm Infection in Humans: A Brief of review of Eosinophilic Meningitis caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. Hawaii J Med Public Health 73 (11 Suppl 2): 28-32.