Sarah Anisowicz, MD
Sarah K Anisowicz, MD, Captain, Army
Name: Sarah K Anisowicz, MD, Captain, Army
USUHS School of Medicine, MD, 2013
Tripler Army Medical Center, Pediatrics residency, 2016
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- 2016- Present, Staff Pediatrician, Ft Belvoir Community Hospital
- Anisowicz, SK, Tolisano, AM, Golden, JB. Newborn with a Large Oral Mass. Pediatr Rev. 2017 Mar;38(3):e10-e12.
- Anisowicz, SK, Welsh, SK, Gross, J. Eradication of Mycobacterium abscesus Pulmonary Infection in a Child with Idiopathic Bronchiectasis. Glob Pediatr Health. 3:2016: 1-3
- Anisowicz, SK, Abadie, JM. A 6 Month Old Boy with “Milky” Serum. Clin Chem. 61(12):1441-3
- Ewers, EC, Anisowicz, SK. Rat Lungworm Infection in Humans: A Brief of review of Eosinophilic Meningitis caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. Hawaii J Med Public Health 73 (11 Suppl 2): 28-32.