Scott Grogan, DO, MBA
Scott P Grogan, DO, MBA, Lieutenant Colonel, Army
Name: Scott P Grogan, DO, MBA, Lieutenant Colonel, Army
Faculty Development Fellowship, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA
Master’s in Business Administration (Honors), Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA
Family Medicine Residency, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA
D.O., Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, OH
B.S. in Chemistry, Ohio University, Athens, OH
- Anderson D, Lanham J, Grogan SP. Does the use of sterile gloves by providers during labor and delivery decrease maternal or neonatal morbidity compared to non-sterile exam gloves? Evidence-based Practice. 21(3):E1-E2, March 2018.
- Seehusen DA, Ledford CJ, Grogan SP, Kim EI, Johnson JD, Stackle ME, Runser LA, Fargo MV, Keck JW. A Points system as catalyst to increase resident scholarship: a MPCRN study. Fam Med 2017;49(3):222-24.)
- Fargo, MV. Grogan SP, Saguil, A. Evaluation of jaundice in adults. Am Fam Physician. 2017 Feb 1;95(3):164-168.
- Egitto E, Grogan SP. Honey for cough. Am Fam Physician. 2016 Jul 1;94(1):20-1.
- Grogan SP. Weighing the benefits of long-term opioid use for pain management. Family Practice Recertification. 2015 Apr 8. Available at: http://www.hcplive.com/journals/family-practice-recertification/2015/march2015/Weighing-the-Benefits-of-Long-term-Opioid-Use-for-Pain-Management
- Seehusen DA, Grogan SP. Magnesium sulfate for the prevention of preterm delivery. Am Fam Physician. 2015 Apr 1; 91(7):444-445.
- Saguil A, Fargo MV, Grogan SP. Diagnosis and management of Kawasaki Disease. Am Fam Physician. 2015 Mar 15; 91(6):365-371.
- Grogan SP. Vegetarian diet reverses coronary artery disease. Family Practice Recertification. 2015 Feb 2. Available at: http://www.hcplive.com/publications/family-practice-recertification/2015/January2015/Vegetarian-Diet-Reverses-Coronary-Artery-Disease
- Hermann S, Grogan SP. Risks of postpartum medroxyprogesterone. Evidence-based Practice 18(10); E3-4.
- Grogan SP, Cube RP, Edwards, JA: Brugada syndrome unmasked by fever. Mil Med. 2011 Aug;176(8):946-9.