Sondra Levin, MD
Sondra W Levin, MD
Name: Sondra W Levin, MD
M.D., SUNY - Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY (1981)
Representative publications, projects, and/or deployments
- Mead Johnson Award for Excellence in Pediatric Research, University of Maryland Hospital - 1983
- Special Act Award, Walter Reed Army Medical Center - 1989
- National Human Genome Research Institute Appreciation Certificate for service and mentoring of genetics training programs, National Institutes of Health - 2003
- Commander's Award for Civilian Service, Walter Reed Army Medical Center - 2003
- National Human Genome Research Institute Appreciation Certificate for twelve years of leadership to establish and maintain genetics training programs - 2011
- Exceptional Civilian Service Award, National Capital Region Medical Directorate - 2015
- Levin, SW, Baker, EH, Zein, WM et al. Oral cysteamine bitartrate and N-acetylcysteine for patients with infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis: a pilot study. Lancet Neurol. 13: 777-787, 2014.
- Baker, EH, Levin, SW, Zhang, Z, and Mukherjee, AB. Evaluation of disease progression in INCL by MR spectroscopy, Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology. 2: 797-809, 2015.
- Baker, EH, Levin, SW, Zhang, Z, Mukherjee, AB. MRI Brain Volume Measurements in Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis. Am. J. Neuroradiol. 38: 376-382, 2017.