Yang Xia, MD
Yang Xia, MD, Lieutenant Colonel, Army
Name: Yang Xia, MD, Lieutenant Colonel, Army
MD: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Internship: Transitional Internship (WRAMC/NNMC)
Residency: Dermatology (WRAMC/NNMC)
Fellowship: Mohs Surgery and Procedural Dermatology (Scripps Foundation)
- 6. Xia Y, Cho S, Howard RS, Maggio KM. Topical Eflornithine Hydrochloride Improves the Effectiveness of Standard Laser Hair Removal for Treating Pseudofolliculitis Barbae: A Randomized Double-Blinded Placebo-Controlled Trial. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012 Oct;67(4):694-9
- 7. Xia Y, Cho S, Greenway HT, Zelac DE, Kelley B. Infection rates during Mohs Micrographic Surgery using Sterile versus Nonsterile Gloves: A Prospective Randomized Pilot Study. Dermatol Surg 2011;37:651-6.
- 9. Xia Y, Cho S, Moore RM, Ross EV. Evaluation of the vacuum assisted handpiece as compared to the sapphire cooled handpiece of the 800 nm diode laser system for the use of hair removal and reduction. J Cosmet Laser Ther 2010;12:264-8.
- 20. Spillane AP, Xia Y, Sniezek PJ. Drug-induced lupus erythematosus in a patient treated with adalumimab. J Am Acad Dermatol 2007;56:S114-6.
- 21. Xia Y, Darling TN. Rapidly growing collagenomas in multiple endocrine neoplasia type I. J Am Acad Dermatol 2007;56:877-80.