NOTE: The Medical Operatinal Data System is currently experiencing technical problems and there will be a delay in obtaining CME/CNE
As of right now only thoses with a .mil account can access the Navy CE website.
For healthcare professionals looking to continue their medical education, the Disaster Health Core Curriculum course
offers free continuing medical education (CME) and continuing nursing education (CNE) credit.
- In order to apply for education credits you will need to complete and obtain a 70% or higher on the competency assessment for each corresponding Core Competency that you have completed.
- Please complete all the lessons you plan to complete before you try to claim CE. Do not complete one lesson, claim CE, and then complete more lessons needing CE credit at a later date
- To Start the Claiming process for Continuing Medical/Nursing Education Credits please CLICK HERE to access the registration form.
- Email the completed form back to NCDMPH-CME@usuhs.edu
- Once notified by NCDMPH staff to do so, log into the Navy CE System to complete the Activity Evaluation and Request for Credit Form.
- Click on the Navy CEWebsite: https://education.mods.army.mil/navycme.
- From the home page, click on the ‘Members Portal/Certificates’ portal then login.
- Complete the Activity Evaluation and Request for Credit Form and submit.
- If you are claiming CME, you can retrieve your certificate directly in the system.
- If you are claiming CNE, NCDMPH staff will email you your certificate within 4-6 weeks’ time of completing your evaluation form. If you do not receive your CNE certificate, please email us at NCDMPH-CME@usuhs.edu.