How do I submit my supplemental materials?

All supplemental materials, including original letters of recommendation, resumes, statement of purpose and test scores, can be mailed into the USU Graduate Education Office at the address below or emailed to .

Official transcripts can be sent electronically from the University to or by mail to the Graduate Education Office address below. If you have multiple transcripts, it is preferable to send these items together.


Graduate Education Office

4301 Jones Bridge Rd, A1045

Bethesda, MD  20814