Do I need transcripts from every school I've attended?

YES! You do need to request official transcripts from every institution you have attended beyond secondary school, even if you did not receive a degree. Examples of such institutions include junior and community colleges, study abroad institutions, and online degree Programs. How do I know if the documents I have submitted are official?

Documents, such as letters of recommendation and transcripts, are official if they arrive at the USU Graduate Education Office in a sealed envelope with either the recommender or the registrar's signature across the seal of the envelope.

GRE scores are only considered official if they arrive directly from ETS. Score reports received from the applicant are not considered official.
If you have questions about the documents you have submitted you can send an email to