The Biostatistics Consulting Center (BCC), a service of the Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics, provides statistical consulting to USUHS scientific investigators engaged in the:
- design of studies and experiments
- statistical and graphical analysis of data
- choice, application, interpretation, and reporting of statistical methods
- preparation of presentations and publications
- revision of papers, based on referee's comments.
The purposes of the BCC are twofold: To improve the quality of USUHS research by providing statistical advice regarding study design, analysis, and reporting. To encourage collaborative research between statisticians and investigators from other disciplines.