The Office of Research Initiatives and Compliance (RIC) develops and monitors programs and initiatives to enhance translational research and improve collaborations and provides technical expertise on research regulatory compliance and safety programs and activities and oversees and promotes existing and new designated research initiatives in support of the VPR or USUHS missions. RIC is comprised of the Office of Regulatory Compliance which includes Human Subjects Protection Program, Biosafety Program, Human Anatomic Material Research Program, and the Animal Care and Use program, develops translational, collaborative research programs, and provides oversight on existing and/or new research initiatives.
SUBMIT A PROTOCOL
The Office of Research Initiatives and Compliance (RIC)
USU Research Initiatives and Compliance Home Page
How can we help you?
Learn about the life cycle of a research project.
Get clearance for:
- a research project with animals
- a research project with people or data from people
- a survey, questionnaire, or other information collection on healthy people
- a teaching or research project with human anatomic materials
- a laboratory project needing biosafety controls
- HRPP CITI Training
- Cyber Awareness Training (DoD)
- Electronic IRB (EIRB) application (under construction)
- Research seminar series (under construction)
Contact Us: Call 301-295-3303 or write